Tuition is based on the total number of weekly hours per dancer, paid on a trimester basis. Tuition includes two “Amandatory” workshops each term. If there are any two-day workshops or 3 workshops in a term than tuition costs may increase for that term. Should a workshop not happen, the cost of the workshop will be deducted from tuition. Tuition is non-refundable.
1 Hour of dance a week
$270 per term
1.5 hours of dance a week
$320 per term
2 HOURS OF DANCE A WEEK
$370 per term
3+ hours of dance a week
$470 per term
- Invoices are sent out via email. You have the ability to pay online through debit and credit cards or by connecting your bank account. You may also pay by check.
- All checks are payable to “Asheville Performing Arts Academy
- Tuition is due the first week of class each trimester. A late fee of $25 will be added after the due date on the invoice. Tuition is due in full unless prior arrangements have been made with Ms. Heather.
- Those on a payment plan are required to set up automatic payment dates through the online invoice system and are NOT allowed to pay with check.
- Class tuition is based on the total number of hours per term and is not prorated by month.
- Extra one-time class attendance (in a class where you are not a registered student) is $20 per class, payable at the time of class. If you would like to add on a class for one month or more, the total cost will be prorated.
- Parents are required to resubmit their child's hours each term to ensure that they are being charged correctly, as dancers may increase their dancing amount each term.